Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 3 of liquid diet almost done!

Really.. IT hasn't been all that bad. I am doing the optifast liquid diet and I am required to drink 5 shakes a day. My biggest complaint is that I can't finish the 5th because I am too full. I have been eating hot soup from Arigatos in the evening and for lunch to make me feel like I am actually eating something. I tried to do the tomato soup that optifast offered but I ended up gagging on the first sip and I refuse to gag thru this! I am alternating between the vanilla and chocolate shakes. I consulted with the dietitian and I am allowed to add some baking extract to the shakes (which has helped immensely!). So I have been using pure mint extract and making out ok. I am actually feeling ok (I have my period so I've had the normal cramping) but as far as the diet goes I am making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment