Monday, April 27, 2009

My name is Jen, and I am a slacker.











So I know I haven't posted in like 3 weeks and I would love to tell you that I have a perfectly good reason, but, the fact remains that I don't! Life just seems to get busier on a daily basis and even know I need to journal for myself it doesn't make finding the time any easier. Anywho, on with the show! I go to see my surgeon on Wednesday for my first fill. I can tell I need it because I can eat alot more then I should be allowed to. I have still been successful at walking away and making good choices but willpower will only get one so far, so, I am ready. I am a little nervous just because it's something new but I know I will be fine, my mommy will be there! As far as progress goes, I am down a grand total of 55 lbs! It is so crazy to even be able to say that. I feel amazing already though even though I take into consideration that I still have quite a ways to go. I am down 2 to 3 clothing sizes depending on the brand and I love that! This is the first time in many years where I actually feel like I am in control of my future, it is a great things! I included some recent pics from girls night out and Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment