Thursday, April 2, 2009

sweet 16 (days post surgery)
















and I am feeling good. I haven't been having the urge to take any pain medication and the only setback is that I feel like at the end of the day I am really tired. I have been working since last week and that is going well also. I has my 2 week followup with my surgeon and he said everything was right on track. It is just so weird though, I really can already feel a difference. I have yet to experience one of the well talked about "PB's" (productive burps) but I am perfectly ok with that. I am in the pureed stage so that means everything gets chopped up really well and I am doing fine with it. Next week I am going to start my walking routine again because I finally feel ready for it. I am really glad that I made the decision to better my life. I feel better, I will eventually look better and I will be able to do more with Jake which is the best perk of all! I have added some of the new portraits for your viewing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment