Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation will get you every time!











Yeah I gained 3 lbs. I am trying not to beat myself up over this. I understand that we were in a remote spot, the house was stockpiled with every kind of food (especially food that I dont allow in my own house) so I ate. I am not trying to rationalize saying that what I was was okay because I know it;s not. I am however saying that I think it could be expected of anyone going through a transition in their lives.




On a much lighter note, I really enjoyed myself, catching up with old friends, walking the shops, even did some outdoor activities which is normally pretty uncharacteristic of me. Mom is doing amazing as well. Things are going good and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment