Monday, September 21, 2009

Goodbye Summer...











The lazy days of summer are almost gone and I couldn't be happier to be heading into Autumn. Soon it will be cooler outside and then the holidays are right around the corner! As far as weight loss I am still doing well. I am down 99 lbs and feel a lot better. I had a setback a few weeks ago when I ended up in the emergency room with severe abdominal pain and ended up having to have my gallbladder taken out. It was really scary but I am glad it is 1 less thing to worry about. This summer turned out to be pretty damn good. I traveled a little bit, made some new friends, and started focusing on myself. For so long I feel like I have had to fulfill so many roles as a person that I neglected to fill the one that requires me just to be me. I have started taking some time to myself and have concentrated on not disrupting the normal flow in the process. I have a lot of things that I need to figure out in the future but the best option for me right now is to take it day by day. Last week I went to support group and realized that I need to be working harder if I want to get to that next level. I have decided that I need to increase my activity to get to that point. I have been very unsuccessful in getting to the gym so the least I can do is walk around my neighborhood. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to do that starting tomorrow. (Tonight is our weekly volleyball so I will get some activity then) I have added some new pictures, just random stuff... Til the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment