Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi My Name is Jen, and I am fat...


Check out the title, that was what I was expecting from the recommended support group meeting that I was encouraged to attend. I went and Yong came along with me. Was I ever wrong! I was so pleasantly surprised at the fact that it was time well spent, so much in fact that we stayed behind talking about 30 minutes after the meeting. The group was led by the same psychiatrist who did my psych eval. He is so calm and really has the tendencies to control the emotional environment. I really enjoyed talking to the other girls that were there, I got alot of great insight and now have a better grasp of what to expect. This afternoon I go to meet with my PCP for his blessing and then next week is the big appt with my surgeon! It is getting close!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment