Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's been going on...


I spent part of the weekend in Daytona Beach at a conference for school. The food offerings were horrible, Huge muffins, pastries, etc, cookies desserts. Wow. I did the best that I could in resisting and I packed my crystal light mix ins to drink so I was just fine in the beverage department. One of the people I roomed with was sick so now I am fighting off her sickness. I have felt like crap for the past 3 days and there is no end in site! I weighed myself yesterday and I still managed to loose a pound. All things considered I am ok with that. That shows that my choices weren't the worst I could have done. So, now I am down to 15 lbs lost and I an content with that for now.

Sunday when I should have been resting I spent the whole day trying to put together a costume for Jake. Yesterday was his 100th day of school. For the 100th day celebration the kids are supposed to dress up as if they were 100 years old. His costume came out too cute! My next appointments are Next Friday with the dietitian, The 19th with my PCP, and then the 25th with the surgeon. So basically in about 3 weeks I should be getting my date for surgery! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment: