Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday monday.....




It was a pleasant weekend to say the least. Friday the Hubby and I were both off so we went and had lunch with Jakers at school and then went and spent 2 damn hours at t-mobile upgrading our phones. I got the G1 (Google phone) and I can't figure out how to work the damn thing! Saturday night we went to the hockey game. It was the Lightning -vs- the Islanders and we won 1-0. It was an ugly game but hey we will take a win no matter how we get one! They were fighting within the first 4 seconds of the puck drop! I forgot my crystal light mix in so I was forced to drink a water with my hot dog at the game. Since I am typing this after the fact clearly I made it and didn't die, however I just cant get into drinking water. I try I try but I just struggle with it.


Yesterday we had the goal of cleaning all day. Yeah um that didn't happen. I did get Jakers' playroom all cleaned and reorganized. So much in fact that I was inspired to set up my profile on the new Wii game we bout "My personal trainer." So I set it up and did a fitness evaluation. I had to enter my resting heart rate and my working heart rate as well as my height, weight, etc. In the end it told me that I was not in the weight range of a healthy person. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I was laughing when they said that. It recommended that I start my working out at 4 times a week for 15 minutes each time. I agreed to the commitment and tried to exit my profile when the bitch in the game said "Make sure you come back tonight for your first workout!" She called me out! So I did, I went back about 4 hours later and did my 15 minutes. I wasn't expecting to feel anything but I can honestly say I was winded and all sweaty. Hey it may be only 15 minutes but at least my ass is up and moving. I figure this combined with my walking should start to show me some more movement on the scale. (I am still hanging out right around the 15 lbs lost area). So I will keep you posted. According to my commitment I am going to workout again tonight (as I was reminded by the bitch on my tv!) so I am interested to see if the routine will be any different tonight. I will keep you posted... BTW Only 16 more days til I meet with the surgeon to find out if I am approved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment