Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend suckfest


I went to the dietitian appointment on Friday and her scale only put me at 15.2 lbs lost. That sucks, my scale and hers has been on point this entire process so that means that I am fluctuating again. And that bites, as far as the surgery goes I am not required to lose any weight but I want my file to look really good so that when the packet gets submitted to my insurance company for approval it is smooth sailing. After the appointment hubby and I took advantage of Jake being at school and went to the gym, we decided to try the express circuit and see how we made out. Holy hell did it work! We were both sweaty messes when we left and it was definitely challenging. The downside to the workout was that my muscles ached me all weekend and I had to forgo my Sunday workout because my legs were still sore. It's cool though, instead I went to the park with Jakers and my godson and we played Frisbee and baseball.

Saturday night was Valentine's and we spent a romantic evening watching grown and sweaty men bashing each other... Got to love hockey. The lightning lost 5-1 and that sucked but it was a fun night out. This week I have my final meeting with my primary care physician to get his approval and then we are off to Orlando. I am sooooo freakin excited because #1 it is our 7th anniversary and #2 The hubby is taking me to Universal Studios Mardi gras to see Ne-Yo in concert. I can not wait, he is my most favorite singer! I will update after my PCP appointment! Cheers to the start of another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment