Monday, February 23, 2009

ready to go!

So it is Monday and I had an amazing weekend up in Orlando. Words can not accurately describe the concert and do it justice. Sunday I went to a dear friend's baby shower and today it is back to the grind. I have my final Dr's appt 2 days from now. I can't believe this process is at it's peak and yet it all begins again after surgery. I have decided to try and schedule my surgery date 2 weeks from the appointment because I want to get it over with and the sooner the better. I had a bit of a nervous breakdown last night in talking about things with my family. I totally forgot that when I got my wisdom teeth pulled the year before I got married that I went under anesthesia. Hoot hoot! now I am not quite as scared as before. Still nervous but riding the fine line of fear. If my surgery gets scheduled for the 2 weeks out I will officially be on a liquid diet as of Thursday. Yong offered to go on the diet with me to be supportive but I don't know if 2 miserable people in the house will be safe! I will update after the Doctor! Oh yeah and today is my 7 year wedding anniversary.. Does anyone see diamond earrings in my future?

No comments:

Post a Comment