Monday, January 26, 2009

Gasparilla, Golf, and Good news!
















This weekend was very busy. I took Jakers over to the Gasparilla Pirate Invasion Children's Parade. I was kind of nervous taking him there by myself because the crowd is usually millions thick. The parade was from 3:30 - 6:30. We got there around 1 and took a shuttle over to avoid the traffic. We found the ticket sales area and were able to buy front row bleacher seats. man this was the way to go... Also, we were conveniently located just yards away from the port-o-potties! (I hate those fricking things) At one point during the duration I did give in and go potty. I actually managed to squeeze both myself, and Jake and our enormous book bag full of beads and not tip the damn thing over! Go Me! I went walking a few time in the past week as the weather has been amazing. Sunday we decided to go golfing for a bit (this means I read and the boys golf.) We had a great time and I got some really cute pictures of Jake. Afterward we met up with some friends for a dinner at Chili's. I did well, I had the chicken fajitas. I ate 3 of the 5" Tortillas with about 1/2 of the chicken (I gave the rest away) and for toppings I used only cheese and ranch dressing. Also i have been bringing my crystal light mix ins with me so I can avoid drinking extra calories. Apparently it is working, when i weighed myself this morning I was down 14 lbs since my original dietitian appointment! Woo Freakin Hoo!!! I am thrilled and I don't feel horrible which makes it even better. Tonight I am making breaded and baked chicken breasts with honey mustard dressing to dip in as well as some sliced and broiled potatoes. I know I know, I'm becoming Suzy Fucking Homemaker! Holla!

1 comment: