Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Saggy Ass Rocks!




So... (why do I always start my posts with "so"? I have no idea but it seems to get the point across so (haha) I will continue.) I have been noticing some odd happenings with my pants but chalked it up to the possibility of the pants being stretched out or maybe they weren't fully dry or something. The first 2 days back I didn't feel like dressing up so I wore scrubs and they were a little roomier but I didn't make anything of it. Well, low and behold, today I put on a pair of dress slacks and I have saggy ass yet again! And these pants are like my tighter pants, so imagine my surprise when the sag was noticed this morning by the hubby. SA-WEET! I have been still watching my intake (I figure I get more restrictive about foods now post-surgery should go a tad easier) doing the yogurt for breakfast thing, a sensible lunch and then a lighter dinner, plus me and the hubby and occasionally Jakester have been walking every other day. The scale hasn't really been too friendly but I am keeping myself down to only checking my weight 1 time a week so we shall see what happens come Monday. For now, Its just me and my saggy ass! (*note to self, that could possibly be a one hit wonder for the country music market!*) Anyways, more later!

2 comments:

  1. wellllllllll, it's just me
    and my saggy ass
    no extra room in my pants
    no extra cushion whillllle I mow, mow, mow the grass
    (enter banjo pick'in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wellllllllll, it's just me and my saggy ass
    no extra room in my pants
    no extra cushion whillllle I mow, mow, mow the grass
    (enter some sweet banjo pick'in)

    ReplyDelete