Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!


Wow. I can not believe it's 2009! 2008 just flew by. I have officially decided that I am not going to make any resolutions for the new year because resolutions always seem to get broken. I am however looking forward to the amazing changes that I have in front of me!

New year's eve was spent picking Unc up from the airport and doing dinner with the family. Then a night of catchphrase and firepit ensued! It was alot of fun and I actually made it up til midnight! Go me! Major accomplishment! I know I know I am getting boring in my old age! ha!
Anywho, this morning it was back over to the parents for a New Year's brunch. I was conservative with my food choices and I feel good about it!

Happy Happy 2009! (Imagine me holding up an imaginary drink) Here's to health, happiness, and a successful surgery! Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment