Monday, January 5, 2009

back to the norm...


So today has me completely off. After having a well deserved 2 week break from work today is my first day back. I feel out of sorts! I got used to sleeping in with Jake and getting up at 6 this morning really threw me for a loop! Not to mention that I had to lecture twice today so that is never fun.
I started my exercise routine yesterday. I made it through a mile at a really good pace and plan on going walking again tonight. It was suggested that I start off kind of basic to recondition my body back into the swing of things. So I am doing what I was told to do (that's a first, I know!)
I was kind of bummed because I weighed myself and I gained back the 4 lbs I lost. What the hell? I have been a yogurt for breakfast water drinking machine. Oh well, We shall chalk it up to the holidays and move on trying again this week.
Went to a hockey game Saturday night, hence the pic above... Love my Lightning! Go Bolts!
On the agenda for tonight is another walk around the neighborhood followed by dinner at mom's.
I'll post more often now that I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment