Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fortunes and family time...




I feel like it has been forever even though it has only been

5 days. It was an exciting long weekend and I came back to an exciting day of work and history.

Friday morning I met with the dietitian and got a "high Five and a great job" We went over the post surgery diet.
Friday night we were getting ready to go out of town, we decided to order PeiWei (an Asian diner, owned by PF CHANGS) for dinner. I had Mongolian chicken with white rice, I ate about 1/2 and the hubby finished mine along with his. I opened my fortune cookie and low and behold my fortune perfectly fit with my formula for success post. I know fortunes are made to apply to everyone but I feel like it was meant to be...


The next morning we headed out to Orlando for a Halloween themed birthday party, it was great we got to hang with some great friends and had a

blast. Jakester dressed u p as a boney pirate! Too cute!


Sunday we went to Animal Kingdom and I have to say, I felt great walking all day, it was chilly but nice out. Animal Kingdom is very hilly and I faired quite well. It felt good. That night after the theme park, my parents returned home and Carrie (my sister) and I took Jake to Downtown Disney. We walked around for quite a bit and then surprised him with a trip to Lego Land. I got out of the store and only spent $50.00! I was quite impressed with myself.


The next morning it was breakfast with extended family, outlet shopping for new baseball cleats (one of Jake's requirements for playing T-Ball) and then we decided to head over to Hollywood Studios to walk around for a bit and take the drawing class. Again, I felt great, it was beautiful out and I felt great walking. Normally I get sluggish and want to chill on a bench but we remained on the go the entire time!


Now it's back to work, If the weekend was any indication, this week will be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment